No, there is no official word on casting. But since we don’t talk too much about casting on the site (check us out on Twitter @50Latersbaby or Facebook for more news on casting) I thought I would do a quick update on some of the more recent casting news.
- Stephen Amell has said he has had meetings about Fifty Shades of Grey. No news on who he met with though.
- There are theories that if Ian Somerhalder does Fifty Shades of Grey he and Nina Dobrev’s relationship wont survive. Hmmm, I guess the press doesn’t think much of their relationship.
- Ryan Gosling is taking a break from acting, so he’s out.
- Apparently there is no news on Matt Bomer, there is just mention of a new Youtube fanmade trailer with him in it.
- Annonymous found something linking Emma Watson to the film, but she went to Twitter with a snarky comment about how she wouldn’t do it.
- Alexis Bledel signed on with a new TV show and may not have time to be in the Fifty Shades of Grey film.
- Mila Kunis also said she wont be in Fifty Shades of Grey. But that comment sounded like “go the fuck away and stop asking about it,” more then her saying she wont do it.
- Nikki Reed might play Anastasia since she knows Dana Brunetti.
I’m sorry if I missed your favorite. A lot of other stars have been mentioned, but it’s not actual “news.” So yes, Henry Cavill, Alexandra Daddario, Emilia Clarke, Lucy Hale, Alexander Skarsgard and many others are all still in the running. Or they at least they haven’t publically declined to be in the movie.