Here’s the news for April:
- Lori Ness from Northwest Prime interviewed Jim Dornan (Jamie’s Dad) about his new book, An Everyday Miracle. They talked a bit about Jamie too.
- Jamie Dornan online is putting together a magazine for Jamie’s birthday, find out how to submit your birthday wishes at: http://jamie-dornan.org/en/?p=1973
- On Saturday, April 5, is the Irish Film and Television Awards, we wish Jamie Dornan Good Luck in the Leading Role in a TV series for his role in The Fall. Show will be on RTÉ ONE in the UK at 9.35pm. He won this award and for Best Rising Actor.
- Cosmo has an interesting article discussing some of the sex scenes that may or may not make the movie.
- The Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy Facebook page posted a crossword puzzle about Fifty Shades of Grey.
- Hollywood.com had an interesting article about sex in the movie, they framed it in reference to feminism, but they made some interesting points.
- Rita Ora’s interview about Fifty Shades of Grey on the red carpet for the MTV Movie Awards.
- I have trouble finding a reason to even post this, but there is an article on Just Jared about why Aaron Taylor-Johnson (Sam Taylor-Johnson’s husband) wasn’t cast as Fifty Shades of Grey. Seriously, there’s more to casting then who you’re married to.
- The Guardian has an interesting interview with Jamie Dornan about, well, a little bit of everything.
- Rita Ora did an Interview where she confirmed a brown wig and that she had to speak French for the film.
- Fifty Shades of Grey Wine is offering 1 cent shipping within the US (excludes Hawaii and Alaska) through May 3!