February’s Media articles:
- SPANK! is still traveling. In February they will be in Des Moines, Los Angeles, Anaheim, Seattle, Rockford IL, Phoenix, Cleveland. You can purchase tickets from Ticketmaster.
- GQ Spain will be having a Fifty Shades of Grey spread in February. Thanks to Coco Perez for sharing some of those pictures!
- Goodreads has a Fifty Shades of Grey quiz, test your knowlege!
- A British Company that does sex toy package delivery now has a Fifty Shades of Grey package. Beats going to the store and having to pick it out yourself.
- Gather is reporting that La Perla has created a new Black Label that is inspired by Fifty Shades of Grey. La Perla is a high end French label, one I could picture Ana shopping.
- This article was purely entertaining. A prisoner was hiding his drugs in a copy of Fifty Shades of Grey, and no, it wasn’t a woman’s prison.
- Wimdu.co.uk is advertising an apartment with a BDSM theme. Want to play but don’t want the playroom, then rent this place for a few days for some TPE!
- EngagedNowWhat has a fun Fifty Shades themed wedding. It’s got the sweet and innocent side and the dark red side. Which side would you choose?
- The Sex Toys Blog is having a giveaway of one of the items of the Fifty Shades of Grey Official Pleasure collection. Enter by March 1.
- Yet another Fifty Shades of Grey Parody play is coming out, this one is coming to New York City and is called Cuff Me: The Fifty Shades of Grey Parody I’m sure Mags and I will be there!