July had a slow start to it and I totally slacked on this, but I’ve done what I can…
- Andrew Arlie will be joining the cast of The Romeo Section, coming this fall. The show is an espionage thriller that centres on a veteran agent who sets out to recruit a high-value informant.
- Eloise Mumford did and interview with Glamour where she spoke a little bit about Fifty Shades Darker, nothing shocking in this interview for those who have read Darker. But it’s excited to see it get some press early on.
- The UK’s Sky Store (Digital retailer) reports the highest sales every for the release of Fifty Shades of Grey
- Max Martini has signed on to star in a Western Drama called Edge.
- Variety has some of the first images of Jamie Dornan in Anthropoid
- It was also confirmed that Henry Cavill and Charlize Theron do not currently have any plans to be in Fifty Shades Darker.
- The Black Mass (staring Dakota Johnson) was released on July 30th, the film comes out in September.