Yes, it’s June, and we still don’t have a trailer…
- EOnline has the story about Dakota Johnson attending 7th Annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic in Jersey City, New Jersey. I like that she still has brown hair!
- There are some articles floating around about a lawsuit involving Fifty Shades of Grey. It appears to just be an issue between staff of the publishing house and does not involve EL James.
- Jamie Dornan did an interview with Interview which became available on June 2.
- Thank you to @ma_amelieG and @AnotherFirst50 who found a copy of the video that is rumored to have gotten Sam Taylor-Johnson the job as Director of Fifty Shades of Grey.
- Charlie Hunnam as spoken out about his departure from Fifty Shades of Grey. Entertainmentwise reports that he was “Heartbroken,” and felt he could have done a good job as Christian Grey. I would have to agree that he would have. But, maybe he’ll get invited to the premier after all.
- Max Martini/Taylor will be joining the 5th season of Cover Affairs. He will be playing an ex-CIA operative, hmmm, I’m intrigued…
- EL James bought one of the first Tesla’s in the UK! Ok, not exactly Fifty Shades related, but I’m pretty sure Dana Brunetti talked her into it.
- It’s been confirmed that Lucy Hale did audition for Fifty Shades of Grey, it’s not reported what part. But then, it’s not uncommon to audition for one part and get a different one. I think Lucy would have been a nice addition to the film, I like her.
- Rita Ora played a fun little game with VH1 where she had to match the Twilight actors with the corresponding parts in Fifty Shades of Grey, you can watch the video on YouTube, it’s funny.
- According to Variety, EL James will be attending a gala event celebrating diversity in the British film and television industry on June 18th.
- Rita Ora is the face of the new DKNY perfume, according to Enstarz.
- Don Johnson was on the Graham Norton Show on June 20th, a brief synopsis of the show is available here. Apparently nothing earth shattering was said, but that he doesn’t plan to see Fifty Shades of Grey, because it’s not his type of movie.
- Eloise Mumford has spoken up about Fifty Shades of Grey, saying it is tasteful and artistic to eonline. Never mind that they spelled her name wrong throughout the article.