Hoping for some “Darker” news this month…
- An interesting article about the costumes of Anastasia.
- And now for an article on the other costumes – Ana’s pubic hair and Jamie penis cover.
- Looks like Fifty Shades Darker will not be filming in June. Jamie Dornan has just signed on to film Anthropoid, which starts filming in July. Glad to see him get to film some different types of films and characters.
- Variety reports that Fifty Shades of Grey is the highest grossing R-rated movie for Universal Pictures, ever. And it’s only been out 2+ weeks.
- Seattle Refined has a great article about the jeweler who designed Ana’s horseshoe necklace.
- Details on how to enter to win a copy of the Fifty Shades of Grey Soundtrack from AMC. Closes on March 10.
- There will be a season 3 of The Fall (Tweet below)
- Rachel Skarsten will be taking on the role of Elizabeth in Reign according to E!
- In an interview with The Daily Mail, Jamie Dornan says that Fifty Shades Darker will likely film in the Spring, of next year. UGH The article also says that it is unknown if Sam Taylor Johnson will be directing.
- Jamie Dornan interview with The Guardian
- Bloomberg has an interesting article about some of Christian’s expensive items from the movie.
— BBC Two (@BBCTwo) March 10, 2015