All the news that’s fit to print…
- Latino’s Post is reporting that Kelly Marcel (Fifty Shades of Grey Screenwriter) will be writing the script for a new movie about Elvis, one that Leonardo DiCaprio would like to start in. I’m not sure about Leo for the role, but it’s exciting to hear that Kelly Marcel’s career is taking off so well.
- On Monday, May 5th Dakota Johnson attended the MetGala in NYC and looked fabulous!
- Rita Ora also attended, but her dress may have been a bit too much…
- I guess I should mention the crazy rumors about Jamie Dornan “leaving” Fifty Shades of Grey. In an interview in April he said he would like to work on some different roles, he NEVER said anything about leaving Fifty Shades of Grey. I’m sure he has a contract for all 3 films and although I’m sure there are loopholes, I don’t think he signed it unless he genuinely planned to do all 3. This is a rumor made from a comment taking out of context.
- According to Access Hollywood Sam Taylor-Johnson found a way to squeeze her husband, Aaron into Fifty Shades of Grey.
- Victor Rasuk spoke out recently about what to expect from Fifty Shades of Grey…
- Don Johnson has spoken out about Dakota Johnson with the Huffington Post, saying that he thinks Fifty Shades of Grey will be a blip (pun not intended, I think) in her career. I hope so, that means she’ll be having a long and successful one.
- Entertainmentwise is reporting that Casa Mia, the house used to film the Grey’s family home, is opening up to the public for tours starting June 1.