With Thanksgiving movies and #OfficialFifty starting this month, no doubt it will be an interesting month!
- Dakota Johnson attended the LACMA Art and Film Gala in LA on November 1 with her father Don Johnson. Daily Mail has some nice pictures of all of them.
- News.co.au has an interesting article about men’s and woman’s sexual fantasies. I think the relevant piece of this is that although many woman fantasize about submission, many also do not want to play it out. I think this is the point that many critics of Fifty Shades of Grey miss – what you fantasize about and what you actually do or want to do is different. Not that there is anything wrong with submission. But if the concern about Fifty is that woman will take the story literally, this research debunks much of the concern.
- You can sign up with Sephora for updates on the release of the Fifty Shades of Grey Make Up collection.
- I’m A Beauty Geek reports that a Fifty Shades of Grey Opi nail polish collection is coming! The collection will have 6 colors!
- Jamie Dornan’s Interview with The Guardian
- Radio Times has a quiz to see how well you know Jamie Dornan
- MTV has a quiz to find out which character you would be in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Melanie Griffith spoke to Extra’s Mario Lopez, it’s a short interview, but it’s nice to hear her talk about Dakota.
- Jamie Dornan Life has a transcript of the Jamie Dornan interview with the Telegraph from Nov 1.
- The Short List Interview with Jamie Dornan
- Tickets for Fifty are on sale in Mexico
- Tickets for Fifty go on sale in Australia on November 14th (See tweet below)
- On January 11th there will be a Fifty Shades of Grey Flashmob in Mexico City (See tweet below)
- Several teaser posters were released
- The FiftyShadesMovie website was revamped
- Fifty Shades of Grey Jewelry is having a giveaway, closes on November 14th (See tweet below)
- DailyMail has some nice shots of Jamie Dornan on the set of 9th Life of Louis Drax
- Eonline reports that The Fall is coming to Netflix on January 16th!
- Victor Rusak spoke to Just Jared about Fifty Shades of Grey
- The DailyNews makes an interesting observation in their review of the Fifty Shades of Grey Trailer, “walks and drives in the woods symbolically bring us deeper into the tale.”
- The Huffington Post has a great article defending Fifty Shades of Grey and woman’s sexuality!
- The Fifty Shades of Grey lingerie line at Tesco has apparently added some holiday pieces to their collection!
- A Fifty Shades of Grey movie tie in version of the book will be available on January 6th!
- According to Moviefone, Sean O’Pry of the Taylor Swift Blank Space video, auditioned for Christian Grey. I don’t think I would have minded looking at him on the big screen. I wish him well!
- Ellen is starring in Fifty Shades of Grey, as always, she takes it to another level.
- At The Heathman there is a waiting named Christian and he may have assisted EL James. See his interview here.
- Rachael Skarsten did an interview with Da Man magazine with the Fifty Shades parts published in Just Jared.
- Sam Taylor Johnson is still working on editing Fifty Shades of Grey – get on it woman! (see below from Instagram)
— Universal Pictures (@UniversalPicsAU) November 13, 2014
Int’l Giveaway! Charlie Tango Necklace. Follow, RT & you’re in. Ends 23:59 EST 11/14 #FiftyShades #FiftyShadesJewelry pic.twitter.com/w5O639fEVi — FiftyShadesJewelry (@50ShadesJewelry) November 12, 2014
#comingsoon #damright #stillfinishing #fifty #fiftyshades Una foto publicada por Director FSOG (@samtaylorjohnson) el