There is no need to be jealous though! We are happy to announce that the great people over a Newsweek have published a special “Fifty Shades” trade book, taking an even more in-depth look, and exploring the global conversation about modern love and romance initiated by the books and the movie.
I know you are all thinking to yourself, “thank God, Mags! Something new to read as we wait to see Fifty Shades of Grey again (for the 10th time)”. First off, you don’t have to call me God, Mags is fine, Secondly, you can enter this giveaway for a chance to win this 160 page book that is chock full of articles featuring:
● A look at how Fifty Shades has empowered women to freely discuss sex.
● An interview with Fifty Shades creator Erika Leonard.
● Anecdotes and testimonials from real women around the country on how this book has affected their sex lives.
● The results of a focus group looking at the act of “spanking.”
● A look at the cast and making of the Fifty Shades film.
● A buyer’s guide to TSA-approved (packable) toys.
● Tips and exercises to release one’s inner goddess.
I know many of you ladies have been wondering what your guys are thinking behind their smiles, wide eyes, and twitching palms. Wonder no more, take a look here at one of the articles in the book taking a “look inside the male mind,” featuring stats and candid quotes of what men really think of women’s obsession with “Fifty Shades.”
How to enter:
Comment on THIS POST and answer the following:
What is your favorite scene from the movie.
The contest will end Friday, March 6th 2015 at 12pm and is open to 17 and older in the U.S. and Canada.
Don’t forget to log in using an account you regularly check.
Crissy and I will pick our favorite answer and contact the winner after the contest ends.
The book is also currently available at bookstores nationwide and through Amazon.
Until then, here’s a little teaser: