With the movie coming out starting May 1st, I’m sure some of you have been thinking about how you could make an event of your first home viewing.
I’m not talking about a private viewing with the boyfriend (although you def should do that), I’m talking about getting a group of your girlfriends together for a greyt viewing party, complete with masquerade masks, FSOG wine, silver bells (Hershey Kisses), and anything else you can think up to get the party going.
At our viewing party, there will definitely be masks, so background Fifty Shades Soundtrack to set the mood, grey ties, silver balls, handcuffs and I am definitely bringing my flogger! Have some food available too. You know how Christian feels about hunger.
We can definitely do a drinking game (I will be the judge – so I can’t drink):
- every time Ana bites that lip – take a SIP of your drink
- every time Christian shows up unexpectedly – take a sip
- every time you see EL or another member of the production team in a shot – Take a shot!
- every time Ana rolls her eyes – take a sip.
- Every time someone says laters – sip sip sip.
Another game that can be played – NEVER HAVE I EVER FSOG Edition.
- For instance, lets say I said “Never have I ever been in handcuffs” – if you have been in handcuffs, then you must take a shot.
- “Never have I ever been spanked” – if you have, you must take a shot.
You can also play the game as the movie goes on…you get the gist I’m sure.
What other ideas do you have for a FSOG DVD viewing party?