Candlelight, wine (or for me soda), music playing in the background, you and your significant other staring lovingly across the table at each other…these are just some of the things that i think of when thinking of the perfect date.
I love the idea of actually doing an activity during a date. I think it’s a lot easier to get to know one another and your likes and dislikes. The fall is a great time to take advantage of the great weather (not too warm/not too cold)! Here is a list of activities that would make the perfect date for me.
- Apple picking/Pumpkin picking.
- Pumpkin Carving.
- Lunch on a balcony or outdoor seating.
- A train tour of the changing leaves.
- Making or coloring pottery.
- Making a bon fire or having a fire in a fire pit and roasting hotdogs and marshmallows.
These are just a few of things I think would make the perfect fall date, what is your idea of a perfect date? Does it include a trip to IHOP?